We have a rare opportunity due to an internal Company promotion for a Branch Administrator.
If you have a 'passion for property', and are keen to launch your Career within a boutique brand which offers an ultra-competitive Salary + Benefits, then we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if you have existing Property experience, and are looking for a lovely, new forever (career) home- then apply today for immediate consideration.
The role would include working with both the Sales and Lettings teams providing full secretarial and administrative support to the negotiators and manager within the office.
Basic duties will include:
- Placing and maintaining adverts in office windows.
- Diary management of the Sales team with some input to the Lettings team.
- Arranging viewings of properties.
- Loading properties onto the system, ensuring information is current at all times.
- Arranging photographers to go into properties, ensuring appropriate orders of photographs.
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process.
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post.
- Creating sales brochures and window cards on line.
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys.
- Ad hoc administrative projects.
Salary: £24,000 per annum (STE) + BENS.
If you think you have what it takes to work for this thriving company, then please apply now!
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
- Graduate Level
- London Market