Property/Administrator/Customer Services/sales/co-ordinator/Bromley/£25-30000/immediate start/
We are looking to hire a Property Administrator as a NEW HIRE to their business, an established, highly successful property company, within their head office, based in the Bromley area, Kent.
This is a small office and therefore the successful candidate should be prepared to "multi-task" and "muckin" in all areas of the business.
They are offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, free parking and a good benefits package, 9-5.30, Monday to Friday of each week. This is a FULL-TIME opportunity, part-time will not be considered and it will be based in their ample, socially distanced offices, not working from home.
What do you need to be successful?
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience gained from a customer services role, preferably from within the property arena - Housing Association, Estate Agency, Lettings or similar - although this is not essential, just preferred
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focussed
- Have the ability to forge strong relationships with clients
- Exceptional organisation and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, team player
- Great PC skills - Word/Excel/Outlook
- Live in the local area
What will you be doing?
- Take responsibility for incoming customer queries via email and telephone
- Book appointments for potential viewings of properties
- Dealing with contractors and despatching of documentation
- Dealing with snags, including defects and damages with clients and contractors
- Assume responsibility for the resolution of customer issues efficiently
- Provide admin and clerical assistance to other members of the team
- Meeting and greeting of visitors
If this feels like the right role for you, please hit click and apply now. If you do not receive a response within 3-5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion with our apologies.
- General Administration
- Property Management
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'