Who we are
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London, Home Counties and the Midlands with a £369.8 billion portfolio of over 5,300 homes, 153 hotel rooms, 726,000 square feet of commercial developments under construction and a further 5,200 units in planning.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London's leading property developers.
We are currently recruiting for a Property Administrator to support a team of 3 in the PMM department.
You will be carrying out general office duties including answering the phone, filing, scanning and sending documents. You will ensure that the day to day running of the office is smooth and all calls and administrative tasks are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Preparing correspondence as requested to include dictation, copy typing and meeting minutes
- Facilitate meeting organisation to include venue booking, diary management, and the preparation of meeting packs
- Input system data accurately and efficiently where required
- Liaise with contractors, clients and on-site staff on a regular basis to ensure the efficient and effective resolution of enquiries, queries and problems
- Maintain records of on-site staff rotas and check in with on-site staff daily, assess need for any temporary cover and issue instructions
- Issue quote requests and work orders to contractors, follow-up on outstanding work orders and chase supplier invoices
- Monitor insurance claims and liaise with all parties as necessary
- Maintain records of maintenance contracts, statutory inspections, health & safety documents etc. and advise the Property Managers of renewal dates
- Assist with purchase invoice codings where possible and monitor invoice authorisations
- Provide meter readings for all properties to relevant suppliers
- Undertake the administrative work of tendering processes and S20 consultations
- Collate legal packs and case papers as requested
- Carry out any other adhoc administrative tasks commensurate to the role as requested
The successful candidate must be/have;
- Knowledge or experience of the property industry (desirable)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to hit deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to create mail merges using MS Word
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work as a team player
- 24 days holiday
- Private health care scheme
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Administrator Property Office Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'