UP TO 25,000 PER ANNUM + BONUS + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Due to growth of the business Get Recruited are currently recruiting for a leading estate agency based in Tottenham, to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The role of property administrator is to oversee a portfolio of fully managed portfolio properties and deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- To carry out various property administration tasks as directed
- To assist in the implementation Company policies and procedures to an agreed standard
- To deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure that the agency and clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conduct property inspections
- Oversee day to day maintenance of your portfolio of properties
- Deal with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Manage and control rent landlord debts with clear communication to landlords/tenants.
- Have and continually update your legal knowledge and understanding of relevant lettings legislation
- Manage the end of tenancy process including dilapidations
- Minimum of 1 years experience within a similar role.
- Experience at as a residential property administrator
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- Written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- A commitment to providing customer service.
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- estate agency
- estate agent
- property manager
- property admin
- property administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'