North West London
£20000 - £25000
Our client is a highly regarded and successful boutique Property group based in North West London. Due to their continued success, we are recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Property Administrator to provide Administration support to a busy office.
* Prepare and send out Tenancy Agreements to all parties for signature
* Submitting reference requests for prospective tenants
* Carry out Money Laundering checks to comply with MLR
* Registering deposits
* Liaising with clients, tenants and agents to ensure that paperwork is completed efficiently
* Arranging cleaning / inventory check-ins / check outs
* Contacting utilities companies to inform them of Tenants moving in or out
* Dealing with basic property maintenance issues
Skills and attributes
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills
* Strong communication, both spoken and written English is vital
* Exceptional time management skills with ability to prioritise and organise own workload
* Work under extreme pressure to meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high end boutique Estate Agents located in a beautiful part of North West London. The successful candidate will benefit from working with a friendly and supportive team in an environment where everyone is expected to pitch in. Local amenities are within walking distance of the offices and off street parking is available.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Property administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'