A well established London based agency are looking for a Property Administrator to join their team in Central London. The role is office based and involves working within a small team, responsible for the administration and management of tenancies for a large portfolio.
- Issuing tenancy agreements
- Collecting tenant references
- Drafting of residential tenancy agreements
- General office administration
- Registering of deposits
- Preparation of all tenancy documentation
- Administration experience
- Property experience ideal
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, confident and professional manner
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
If you're interested in this position with a fantastic company, please apply and Katie Line will be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'