We are looking for an experienced Administrator with a good attention to detail to join an independent estate agent as a Property Administrator. It would be advantageous to have experience in Property but more importantly you need good IT skills!
Our client is based in the city centre and is looking for the latest addition to their team. You will need to have a calm but outgoing personality with an ability to speak with others professionally.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional 5 days unpaid holiday allowed after 2 years’ service), life insurance and income protection insurance. A friendly atmosphere and the opportunity for progression.
As the Property Administrator, your duties will be to:
- First point of contact with clients, landlords, tenants, other professionals, contractors, suppliers and the general public, primarily over the telephone but also face to face.
- Provide administrative support to other staff.
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, property management and client accounting software.
- Raise sale invoices, purchase invoices, service charge invoices, demands, agent fees and landlord statements.
- Management of diaries, making arrangements for meetings and property viewings.
- Audio and copy typing using both blank Word documents and existing templates.
- Organising mail merges.
- Preparation of plans for use in reports, tenancy agreements and sale particulars using a specialist mapping software.
- Organising straightforward property repairs and managing contractors.
To be a successful Property Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in either the property sector or in accounts administration is essential
- A calm but outgoing personality
- An ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Key Prime software;
- Good attention to detail, plus an ability to spell and add up
- A confident communicator, a people person!
In return, the Property Manager will receive a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Diary Management
- Property Management
- Copy Typing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'