We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a local business rich in history with a glowing reputation within the local community. A professional firm with a focus on customer care and efficient service levels within the Property sector. Due to recent expansion, there is a requirement for a strong, professional administrator to support key earners within the office.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team, supporting with the after-care of a property sale, the process and the ongoing communications
- First point of contact with clients, landlord, tenants, contractors, suppliers and the general public on the phone or face to face
- Provide administrative support to the fee earners
- Management of diaries and booking in valuations and viewings
- Preparation of marketing material and sales particulars
- Using Excel, updating spreadsheets with figures, invoices, and client accounting
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
This role would be perfect for someone who is confident and friendly and who has strong administrative / PA skills from previous roles preferably within a property environment. Candidates must be computer literate, and have strong experience using Excel.
Hours for the role: Monday - Friday 8.45 - 5.30pm.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'