We are recruiting for a property company who are looking to hire an administrator who can support with the management and maintenance of a property portfolio, based in Plymouth.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responding to requests
- Liaising with contractors and surveyors
- The administration of minor works processes with record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, invoicing and general filing
- Providing support to the management team when they are out visiting clients
- Handling calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required
- Keeping a record of charges
- Assisting with mail merges
- General admin duties
We are looking for a candidate with working knowledge of MS Office and considers themselves to have professional and efficient standards suitable for a busy office environment. High attention to detail and the ability to work to deadline is crucial in this role as is the ability to want to learn and develop skills.
We do ask that you have a minimum of Maths & English grade C and above at GCSE level to be considered.
A full time role, Mon-Fri 8:45am - 5:15pm
In return you will receive numerous benefits including: 22 days holiday + BH, bonus day off on your birthday, training opportunities.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'