Title: Property Administrator
Hours: Part Time, Permanent (30 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Westfield, Cumbernauld
Optical Express is a world leader in its industry with multiple arms to its business across vision correction surgery and optical solutions.
We have an opportunity for an Admin Assistant to work within our property team based at our Head Office in Westfield, Cumbernauld.The Role
This is a part time role covering 30 hours per week; there is flexibility on days and hours as long as the pattern incorporates 1pm to 5.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which need to be covered.
Main aspects of the role:
- Liaise with maintenance team for allocation of works to maintenance personnel and contractors
- Assist in the management of maintenance requests via the service desk
- Liaise with retail stores and surgery centres from the lodging of a maintenance request through to its completion, determining required works and noting works carried out in the maintenance sheet
- Raise purchase orders for contractors/ suppliers
- Ordering parts/materials from suppliers where necessary
- Assisting with answering phones, filing, copying, printing, scanning, collating of documents, post and general office administration duties
What we are looking for:
- Prior Property and Maintenance management experience is essential
- You will be able to work proactively and have the ability to use your own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise your workload to time critical deadlines regularly
- Have a positive attitude to work
- Competent in Microsoft office programmes (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Full Driving Licence and access to own transport
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Please apply now by uploading your CV
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined; in fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'