Job title: Property Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience)
Start date: ASAP
Our client, a globally recognised corporate head office, is looking to recruit an Administration Support Assistant to join their Property team.
Responsibilities of the Property Administrator:
- Provide general office support and administration
- Process invoices in accordance with departmental processes
- Log data in Excel and create reports
The ideal Property Administrator will require:
- Previous administration experience and general office based skills
- A strong academic background
- Advanced Excel skills
The successful Property Administrator can expect:
- A generous salary of £16,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience) with yearly incremental increases
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
If you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Administration Duties
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'