Our client is looking for a Property Administrator/ Trainee Property Manager to support their Estate Management and Lettings team
The ideal candidate will ideally have some experience within Property/Estate Management or Lettings Administration
The Role of Property Administrator:
- Supporting an Estate Manager with an existing portfolio of residential block management and of new high-end city centre development, establishing and building on new relationships
- This will include coordinating minor works, liaising with contractors to carry out repairs, dealing with enquiries and issues over the phone and via email, sending out letters and notices, accompanying them on-site inspections, attending AGM’s and generally providing them with day to day hands on and administrative support.
- Generally assisting with all aspects of property management such as;
- Liaising with and instructing contractors, under the guidance of the Estate Managers
- Assist with all aspects of routine correspondence and lead on administrative duties to support the efficient running of the portfolio
- Updating records on dedicated property management software & excel spreadsheets
- Issuing keys to contractors and keeping the key log up to date
- Assisting the Associate Director and Estate Managers with administrative duties, for example putting together and sending out letters and AGM Packs, photocopying, printing laminating, production of items and other ad hoc requests for assistance
- Assisting in the management of properties
The ideal candidate for the role of Property Administrator will have:
- The successful applicant will have an excellent work ethic, the desire to learn and improve both your own skills and the business, and the ability to build excellent long-term relationships with our leaseholders, contractors, residents and other professional agents
A calm, confident person, with strength of character
Systematic approach with strong administrative skills
Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail
Effective and efficient time management
Strong communication skills; numerical, written & verbal
Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word & Property Management software.
Good organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
Excellent, polite telephone manner remaining calm and courteous during challenging conversations
Commitment to providing good customer service
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step. The right candidate will be supported and encouraged to begin managing a portfolio of their own and will be supported .
- Secretarial Skills
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Property Administration
- First class communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"