The company are looking for someone to join our team. We are rapidly growing Property Management company based in North West London and looking for someone to fill an administrative role in our office. Property experience is not essential but would help.
Full time role, 5 days a week.
- To assist the directors in their day to day role of property management.
- To take on specific tasks such as integration of a new software system (including data entry of existing portfolio).
- Liaising between agents, contractors, tenants and landlords.
- Arranging administration for new tenancies and renewals (under guidance) including referencing, contract drafting etc.
- Arranging check in for tenants and property inspections.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and phone calls.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Sufficient level of computer skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to multitask, solve problems and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
They are small team of 3 with a proven track record in this field and a reputation of offering a high quality of service. Our office environment is relaxed and informal, but our work ethos is the opposite. Looking to secure a candidate who will integrate well, can take instruction, execute accordingly and someone who enjoys being responsible for individual projects as well as multi-tasking their day to day role.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'