£16,000-£18,000 Depending on experience
Property Administrator- EWS are an Ipswich based firm of Chartered Surveyors and we are looking to recruit a Property Administrator to undertake work in our expanding Property Management Department, together with the provision of general reception duties and administrative support to other areas of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of invoices and inputting them onto the accounts system.
- Scanning documents/files and digital filing.
- Inputting and maintaining information on the office database.
- Preparing and writing cheques.
- Archive filing and input / retrieval of documentation.
- Telephone answering and dealing with enquiries.
- Attending to visitors to the office and helping deal with their enquiries.
- Preparing, printing and sending out correspondence, mailshots and reports.
- Covering other administrative, reception and general office roles to ensure the smooth running of the office e.g. daily banking, copy and audio typing, maintaining office and kitchen supplies and other assorted roles.
As the successful Property Administrator you will have had experience within an administrative role(s). You will join our team working in a professional office environment. Although you will work on reception with a colleague there will be times when you will be working on your own. You will be able to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. This role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines. You will be computer literate with good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs. Experience with accounting software and an interest in property would also be advantageous.
This a full-time position 09:00am-17:30pm with a salary of £16,000-£18,000 (depending on experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding a covering letter advising why you feel you would be suitable for this role with an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Property, Administration, Finance, Admin, Reception, Microsoft, invoice, Purchase ledger
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer outlined within this advertisement to review your application for the specific role applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job