A well-established property company in Dorking require a Block Management Coordinator to join their team, assisting senior members of staff and ensuring the smooth running of the department. This would be the ideal opportunity for candidates wanting to begin a career in block management, with a company who will provide in house training and ongoing support.
Although training will be provided, previous experience working within the property industry (such as lettings, property management, housing etc) would be advantageous. Good communication and organisational skills are essential, along with experience working in an administrative or customer service role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Provide information to solicitors
- Update information and file Annual Returns to Companies House
- Prepare & send statutory Calling Notices for AGMs
- Liaise with external Accountants regarding Annual Returns
- Keep a log of dates for the annual Service Charge Budgets
- Set up hard files and online files for each new block or development that is taken on
- Keep a log of dates for the Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Obtain quotes from insurance brokers for the Buildings Insurance for the Block Managers.
- Keep a log of the insurance claims history
- Assist all senior members of staff with ad-hoc administrative duties
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management