Our client is a well-established and successful Estate Agents looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team in Darlington. This is a permanent part time role.
You will support the office staff on the administrative duties to ensure the office is run smoothly at all times. The role will involve administration and customer service duties. All staff are expected to maintain high standards of professional conduct with all clients.
This is a great company to work for. Training will be provided and management in place to support you.
- Supporting the team with telephone enquiries
- Supporting the negotiators with paperwork
- Use of agency software
- Liasing with clients
- Booking Property Inspections - Liasing with tenants and our diary and making sure the route is economical.
- Audit of property inspections and dealing with missing ones as above.
- Audit of Gas checks
- Arrangement of new EPC which are now becoming due after 10 yrs.
- Smoke Alarm audit and monitoring
- Sign up paperwork for new tenancies
- Help with utility providers to arrange new cards when on key meters
- Completion paperwork for recent sign ups.
- Assistance with making PM (Property Management) filing system upstairs more up to date and effective if time allows
- Assistance in transforming the key log in PM in line with LETMC if time allows.
- Chasing Landlord ID and ownership documents
- Sending Landlord contracts out
- Property checklists at property (will need to drive)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Part time hours
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job