Cordant People are currently recruiting a Property Administrator to join one of our clients based in Finsbury Park.
The role will cover Sales and Lettings administration as well as secretarial duties for the directors of the company. The successful candidate will have ideally had previous experience and exposure to the property sector but some one with strong administrative background will also be consider for the position. You will need to have an exceptional telephone manner, along with strong administration skills and have experience with managing diary.
The main duties:
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and renewals
- Dealing with Landlords and tenants
- Coordinating move in's and appointments
- Checking rental payment
- Dealing with the local councils
- General admin duties
- Answering phone
- Providing administrative support to all of the Negotiators as and when required
- Providing administrative support to the Director as and when required
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and comes with 28 days annual leave and annual salary of £23'000+.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 /year
- Secondary education
- Secretary: 1 year
- Estate Agent Administrator: 1 year
- Administrator: 1 year
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer