Aurient Group is an established residential property managment and development company based in Northwood Hills, Middlesex. You will be part of a small team and assist with the administration in an office environment providing an excellent service to tenants.
Applicants should have:
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office and a good level of numeracy are essential- experience with Property Management or Accounting software would be useful. Training will be given for in-house systems.
- A good telephone manner, written, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and responsibility for completing assigned tasks
The role includes:
- Issuing notices, demands, reminders and all other letters to residents and clients as required
- Contractor liaison, specifically organising repairs, maintenance and adding job orders to the system-Database maintenance, updating details, amending accounts and adding new client/resident records to the system
-Taking calls, passing on messages and generally assisting with all incoming enquiries
- Organising meetings
- Microsoft Office