Have you worked within either an estate agents, a lettings, at a solicitors or for a private family office?
Do you like variation and have you had a experience in supporting with a variety of duties? If so, read on!
Our client is property company who is looking for an experienced administrator who can support with a range of duties, to join their new team. You will be ensuring office procedures flow and support the office directors by carrying out administrative duties. This is a customer focused role and you will be acting as the first line of contact to visitors and customers both in person, online, and via telephone.
As Office Administrator, you will:
* Maintain stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
* Process staff expense requests
* Support Directors with administration
* Be Minute taking
* Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
* Cover reception duties
* Process expenses and invoices
* Maintaining holiday requests
* Managing post coming in and out
* Be attending workshops and conferences when requested
* Be supporting website functions and social media profiles
* Coordinate travel arrangements
* Arranges meetings, booking rooms and planning refreshments
* Planning and arranging events, including organising catering
To be successful in the role, you will need:
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to work without supervision
* Need excellent time management skills
* Have exceptional communication and customer service skills
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
* Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills
* Have the ability to handle confidential information
* Have strong record keeping skills;
* Be well presented
* The ability to multitask
+ Competitive salary
+ Excellent transport links
+ 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please get in touch now for an immediate interview!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- estate agents
- solicitors or for a private family office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job