I am currently working on an exciting new role for one of Hertfordshire’s leading family run Estate Agents working within the Lettings Department.
With a prominent High Street location and fantastic benefits in place, this is an opportunity not to miss.
You will have a minimum of 2 years Residential Lettings experience, and will be responsible for the fully managed portfolio. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and committed to giving a premium management service. You will be well organised, have excellent communication skills, a great eye for detail and have a flexible approach.
Responsibilities for Managing the fully managed portfolio
- Maintenance issues
- Organise safety inspections
- Property inspections
- Negotiate and prepare renewal paperwork
- Book and attend viewings
- Carry out referencing checks
- Prepare contracts and move in pack for new tenancies
- Deal with final check outs
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with Landlords and Tenants
- Attract new business to the lettings department
The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Experience using CFP or similar software would be advantageous but professional training can be given.
ARLA qualification would also be beneficial.
If you have the relevant experience please apply!