We are currently seeking a Property Administrator for our award winning client who have an established portfolio of properties and are one of the most exciting and talented growth businesses within the property sector.
This interesting and varied opportunity will involve offering administrative support and assistance to a team of Property Portfolio Managers. The successful candidate will be a committed team player who is detail orientated, an articulate communicator and have excellent customer service and administrative skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Advertise new properties and register new applicants.
- Arrange for tenant viewings with agents, landlords, etc.,
- Work with your Tenant Liaison Officer, assisting with shortlisting possible tenants.
- Contact prospective tenants to determine their circumstances, arrange for interviews and get them signed up.
- Produce all of the required documents and contracts including tenancy agreements, move in packs, invoices and receipts.
- Update Gemini property management software with all new tenants and landlords details. Upload documents on the system and send information to the relevant departments.
- Register all deposits to the nominated deposit scheme.
- Receive incoming phone calls, provide advice or information or re-direct the call to the relevant department.
- Provide cover for other administrative staff whilst absent.
- Log financial payments and data.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Development Portfolio Managers.
- Organise diary appointments for the Tenant Liaison Officer to visit tenants, record all information pertinent to these meetings.
- Support the sales team and develop strong personal relationships with key contacts.
- Actively encourage a good team spirit within the office.