Job Title: Property administrator
Locations across London and Surrey
From 6 month contracts to permanent roles
We have great opportunities to work for well established property company within friendly and experienced teams whom you can learn and grow from.
The right candidate for this position will ideally have had experience in a property company but this is not essential as they will look at people who have had experience in a fast paced administration role with an enthusiastic attitude towards work.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- The ability to use your own initiative and be pro-active
- 1-2 years fast paced property administration experience
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Produce accurate correspondence related to each property from valuation to completion using in-house systems in line with company procedural deadlines
- To provide secretarial and administration support to the Residential Lettings team
- To deliver outstanding client service at all times, in accordance with the company's formal service standards
- To adhere to all company procedures and processes to deliver an efficient and professional service
- To provide help and support to the Residential Sales team when required
- Book valuations in the office diary, obtaining all relevant and necessary information in advance
- Produce Tenancy Agreements and all other correspondence related to new lets and terminations
- Prepare advertising copy and photographs to strict deadlines for relevant publications
- Update all properties on the company web site on a daily basis
- Maintain all office administration systems in accordance with company service standards, including communications, daily post, maintenance of office equipment, office supplies, stocks of standard forms and property details
- To assist Lettings Manager in preparation of month end packs, for submission to HO
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy at all times and that office presentation is in accordance with company expectations and standards
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Property Administrator