My Bristol based client are offering an exciting opportunity to an experienced Administrator within the commercial property sector.
They are large organisation that offer exciting career prospects to individuals keen to progress.
A background within the commercial property sector is desirable but not essential.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Provide proactive secretarial and administrative support.
- Organise and service meetings including providing agendas, taking accurate notes and minutes and ensuring effective follow up action.
- Produce quality documents and reports ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation is maintained.
- Travel arrangements national and international, making cost effective decisions.
- Deal with correspondence and composing written replies on behalf of the team and taking follow-up action where appropriate, redirecting if necessary.
- Drafting and typing of documentation including e mail correspondence, schedules and reports of a complex nature.
- Operate a bring-forward system for the Senior team within the Consulting business team and ensure ready access to all relevant papers and supporting documentation for meetings.
- Make bookings for venue, refreshments and equipment.
- Receive telephone calls on behalf of the Consulting team, respond to enquiries where possible or refer the enquiry if appropriate.
- Manage budgets, applying cost centre management.
- Provide required reports as necessary and reporting any discrepancies within the budget.
- Carry out research and other project related activities as required by the Senior Directors within the Consulting business line.
If you feel you have the required skills then please email us a copy of your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Property and administration