A family run, independent Estate Agents in New Cross are looking for a new Property Manager to join their team.
You will be the first point of contact for existing landlords and tenants so you must be able to build strong working relationships based on good customer service, fluid communication and the ability to deal with complaints or frustrations with good humility and empathy.
Ideally you will have experience in administering property maintenance issues with some understanding of property maintenance and the ability to solve problems. The manager is happy to take on a trainee though if you can prove you are willing to learn and are eager to be in this industry.
Responsibilities / job duties:
- Answering phones and distribute calls
- Dealing with private landlords and tenants
- Handling general maintenance queries that come in daily
- Liaising with engineers / contractors and landlords to arrange the repairs Collecting and distributing job sheets and instructions - issuing these to the maintenance engineers
- Co-ordinating contractors to carry out necessary work
- Scheduling and coordinating repair works
- Collating all relevant information regarding individual jobs
- Co-ordinating engineers and arranging quotes from them
- Liaising with customers and operatives regarding job completion and return visits and entering the information onto our database. Following up on contractor's work once completed to ensure it is to a satisfactory standard
- Running reports to clients
- Preparing/sending and managing all the invoices
- Filing and maintaining paperwork in accordance with quality assurance procedures
- Adhoc tasks to assist team members and to ensure the smooth running of the back office
- Establishing positive relationships with customers and contractors.
- Dealing with complaints and queries
- Maintaining a professional attitude at all times
Candidates must have:
- Assertive and confident personality
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to easily pick up on new job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional phone manner (both spoken and written in English)
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work well under pressure
- Forward thinking and able to work proactively to achieve the goals of the business.
THE SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE FOR A CANDIDATE WITH LIKE FOR LIKE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
The position is open immediately so if you would like to meet the team and check out the company, please apply - don't hesitate!
Employment Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Employment Plus are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this position.
- Customer Service