| Property Administrator | Walsall | £14,000 - £16,000 |
My clients a successful estate agency company based in Walsall are currently seeking a Lettings Administrator professional to join their team.
This office is a highly dynamic and successful business, are ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
- Providing Administration of New tenancy procedures and to support the property managers within the RAM and Lettings department.
- Assisting with viewings diary and Lettings/property queries
- Carry out reference checks for potential tenants
- Tenancy paperwork preparation from application stage through to sign up of tenancy.
- Reception and Telephone cover for holidays/sickness
- To provide whatever assistance is required to help the partners in the efficient running of the office as directed by the partnership.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good Written Skills
- Good Verbal Skills
- Book Keeping Skills
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Respect and Maintain Confidentiality
- ICT Competence
- Comprehensive Numeracy
- Knowledge of Accounts
- Smart Appearance
- Work Alone and on own initiative
- Manage own workload
- Work to and meet deadlines
- Work under Pressure
- Team Player
- Knowledge of Office Systems
In return for this opportunity my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £14,000 - £16,000 PA with great progression aspects moving forward.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job