EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a thriving independent estate agency based in Putney to recruit an experienced Administrator to support the Lettings and Sales Department. The company offers a fantastic package with perks plus the opportunity to work within a vibrant office with a work hard play hard team. Interviews are taking place now.
- Welcoming walk-in customers with a smile, capturing their details and directing them to the right consultant
- Answering telephones in a friendly manner and managing enquiries accordingly
- Managing and maintaining our client database ensuring that it is streamlined
- All correspondence which includes offer letters, sales memorandums, exchange invoices, tenancy agreements etc
- Arranging tenant reference checks, check-ins and check-outs
- Conducting right-to-rent checks
- Upkeep of the office in general including stationary orders and key management
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes
- This job involves being able to organise your diary in a planned and structured manner whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to quickly build rapport and maintain existing relationships
- Team player, self-motivated and driven
- Good initiative and problem solving skills
- Valid and clean driving license
- A very competitive salary of between £21,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience and suitability) along with a discretionary annual bonus
- Additional perks such as a pool car, free gym membership, regular team socials and away days
- Encourage property related qualifications and support towards ARLA and NFOPP
- Genuine career progression.
To apply for this role please send your CV.
- ESTATE AGENT