This privately-owned, residential sales and letting agency has been established for over 10 years and has a small network of offices in South West London. There is currently an opportunity for a Property Administrator at our client's office based in Wimbledon.
You will be dealing with the day to day management of properties within the Residential Lettings portfolio and carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. This role is exciting and varied, requiring you to be hard working and professional at all times. You will be dealing with a variety of people on a daily basis and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing tenancy extensions and managing renewals and associated negotiations with all parties
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing enquiries and updates
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Assisting with maintenance enquiries and liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports with supplier and tenants
- Any other duties required to support the team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work without supervision
- Preferably have some property management experience
- Computer skills and preferably experience using property software
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Clear and accurate verbal & written communication skills.
- Be resilient, able to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- MUST have a full UK driving licence & own car
This position is offering a salary of £18,000 to £23,000 depending on experience. You will be working a 5 day week, including every Saturday, with a day off in lieu. The hours will be Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.