Primary Job Purpose
- Support the Property Manager in achieving aims and objectives set by the Sales and Marketing Director for the Sales Team and Region.
- Assist with home sales service enquiries and duties along with internal and external part exchange schemes, where applicable, in order to achieve a rapid sale of dependent properties.
- Prepare correspondence and forms in respect of all home sales and part exchange transactions as required.
- Update trackers of sales progression.
- Prepare and update all individual dependent property sales files
- Attend team meetings, marketing events and other meetings as required to meet the demands of the business.
- Become fully conversant with the Sales Progressing System (SPS) and ensure that all details recorded are up to date and accurate.
- Provide information to assist with the preparation and submission of various Sales & Marketing reports.
- Provide technical advice and administrative support to enable site sales to set up home sales services, particularly on new sites. Refer to Property Manager where needed.
- Update schedules of valuations awaited and pending home sales.
- Liaise with Sales Executives, Area Sales Managers, external part exchange companies on home sales and part exchange schemes as necessary.
- Liaise with the New Homes Group and organisations outside the Company in the absence of the Dependent Property Manager.
- Provide secretarial support for the Property Manager and Plot Progression Coordinator as required.
- Internal working relationships will be mainly with the Sales & Marketing office team, Sales Executives, Area Sales Managers.
- External relationships will be with House Managers, Estate agents, the New Homes Group and occasionally customers.
- The post is mainly office based and the hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00pm to 5.00pm Friday with one hour for lunch.
- The work is demanding, particularly in meeting deadlines required for completing the weekly and monthly returns.
- Experience within an administrative capacity is necessary, preferable within property.
Education and Qualifications
- Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Competencies and personal attributes
- Computer literacy is compulsorily, with extensive Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge.
- Excellent work ethic and desire to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience using a CRM system preferable (e.g.; SPS, COINS). However, training will be given.
- Able to quickly learn and use IT based systems
- Demonstrable ability to manage administrative responsibilities with strong attention to detail and good organisational ability.
- Good customer service skills and able to deal professionally with both internal and external customers.