Our client is a well-established and successful Estate Agents looking for a Property Administrator to join their team in Newcastle. This is a part time role, covering maternity for 12 months.
You will support the office staff on the administrative duties to ensure the office is run smoothly at all times. The role will involve some dealing with applicants and viewings when required. All staff are expected to maintain high standards of professional conduct with all clients. They should also promote the well-being of the company with regard to maximising income and minimising expenditure at all times.
This is a great company to work for. Training will be provided and management in place to support you.
- Supporting the team with telephone enquiries
- Supporting the negotiators with the deal paperwork
- Use of agency software
- Overseeing paperwork
- Attending meeetings as required
- Office administration which will generally include:
- Booking viewings
- Printing documents
- Up to date property list for negotiators
- Making bookings
- Keeping important information up to date
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Location: Newcastle
- Hours: Part time, maternity cover for 12 months
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents