Commercial Property Management - Commercial Property Management
This document sets out the primary duties and responsibilities of the above position.
The duties and responsibilities described below are not intended to be exhaustive.
To provide administrative and secretarial support to property management team and to support the management surveyors in the delivery of a high quality service for the benefit of clients and tenants.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written), the ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn.
They will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, clients, and Savills’ colleagues. A self-motivated individual, they will also be able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility, and initiative.
- Answering phones and dealing with enquiries or taking messages
- Printing and binding reports when required
- Audio and copy typing including updating or producing schedules, presentations, pitches etc.
- Diary management, including travel and hotel bookings and arranging meetings for the Surveying team
- Opening and distributing all incoming mail to the team.
- Set up and maintain filing systems, archiving, scanning and photocopying
- Proof reading as and when required
- Minute taking as and when required
- Maintain manual and electronic files for each property in accordance with procedures
- Franking of post on a daily basis for the team
- Update tenant contact database / mailing lists
- Circulating monthly events to the team and wider office including booking team members onto seminars, conferences, networking events etc.
- Sending of supplier invoices to data capture online management
- Processing office supplier invoices (e.g. travel agent invoices) including keeping a log of all office costs
- Assist in the general management of properties under the direction of the Property Manager(s) / line manager
- Proactive management and allocation of Property Management Administration shared inbox
- Typing and collating reports for clients
- Liaison with site teams regularly as required
- Dealing with Car Parking queries from Customers and liaison with Car Park Management Companies
- Daily management of Dynamics data including; Client Contact details, raising invoices and instructions
- Maintain fee records for department through the year including raising fees and fee share allocations.
- Deal with enquiries from tenants, clients, solicitors, local authorities and others.
- Assist with portfolio mobilisation, property set up & handover of properties
- Prepare change notes in workflow system
- Liaise with the property accounts team and other support teams over any property queries where necessary
- Maintain the Operation Reporting System ("Dashboard") and updating as required including photographs, surveyor allocations, new property set up.
- Invoice approval on iCon payment system
- Administration of client web enquiry systems
- Controlling & dealing with fee arrears
- Maintain department schedules by compiling spreadsheets including but not limited to new property budgets, void costs, insurance.
- Production of Service Charge Expenditure / Reconciliation reports and ensuring the management team are compliant in issuing to tenants
- Assisting in arranging internal and external events
- Drafting and issuing documentation i.e. contracts, pro formas, licences, rent review memos, funding requests etc.
- Updating or producing schedules, presentations, pitches as required
- Reactive property management work
- Run relevant reports from Dashboard including Arrears and manage instructions back to Credit Control from the surveyor if required
- Run service charge expenditure reports highlighting monthly spend and funding issues to relevant surveyor
- Undertake specific projects as requested by line manager
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Dynamics Client Relationship Management and Billings System
Attend internal training courses and identify individual training needs.
Event / Conference coordination
Internal / external networking