A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a small, yet busy, family run luxury property rental company based in Holt, Norfolk as a Property Administrator / Manager.
There are two roles available, one full time and one part-time.
This position is ideally suited to someone with strong administration skills, confident communication skills, the ability to liaise at all levels in a warm and professional manner, a good sense of humour and an interest in luxury properties!
Key responsibilities as the Property Administrator / Manager will include:
- Taking bookings and processing all necessary paperwork
- Taking payments and ensuring balances are paid
- Coordinating housekeepers and monitoring arrivals/departures
- Liaison with property owners and guests
- Providing high standards of customer service and dealing with any issues/complaints
- Maintaining the company website
- Manning the Emergency number (weekends on a rota basis)
- Checking properties pre guest arrival and ensuring they meet the company standards
- Coordinating maintenance as required
- Management of new property listings Plus more!
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Strong administration skills
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Highly organised nature
- PC literate
- Strong eye for detail, accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures
- Self motivated, proactive and flexible
- Hospitality and tourism background or qualification would be beneficial
Standard full time hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm and every other Saturday with a day off in the week.
Please speak to us regarding the part time hours.
If you are interested in either the full time or part time role, please ensure your CV showcases your skills and experience and submit it in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'Property Administrator / Manager’
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration