We have a fantastic opportunity for Property Administrator to carry out day to day office admin functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained securely.
This is an ongoing temporary position based in Guildford. You will need to have a full UK driving licence and access to your own car to be able to be successful for this role.
Pay rate: £9.2/hour PAYE
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the delivery of an effective and consistent administration system across the Outreach Homeless team.
- Ensuring culture and diversity issues have been considered across the client group and to tackle any forms of discrimination, adhering to equality and diversity procedures.
- Collating and submitting information returns, including funding, health and safety and performance returns.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Ordering and monitoring office supplies and equipment.
- Collating internal financial monitoring reports as and when required.
- Providing personal administration support where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a property administrator.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially spreadsheets.
- Full UK Driving licence and access to a car.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and a desire to put things right, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today!
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'