The ideal candidate will be a self- motivated team player who is able to thrive in a busy office environment, have a good working knowledge of office IT programmes and experience working within the property sector.
This a fulltime maternity cover position, the working hours are:
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and then working one in four Saturdays from 9.00am to 1pm
• All aspects of referencing prospective tenants
• Coordinating move dates
• Chasing inventories, safety requirements and other property relating documentation
• Taking rent and deposit payments
• Scheduling of appointments
• Creating client files and contracts
• General administration tasks
• Dealing with customer enquiries both face to face in the office and via telephone
• Processing rent guarantee renewals
Hourly Rate £8.50ph plus a bonus of approx. £100 per calendar month
The bonus is a percentage of the commissions earnt by the Property Management Centre divided between the property managers.
If you are interested in this position please apply online or for more information contact me on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'