We have been instructed by this highly successful Property Investment Company to recruit a professional Property Administrator to support the sales department in Battersea.
To be successful in this role, it is important to have experience working within a busy property-based environment, dealing with high-end clientele.
To be considered for this position you will have a stable track record in the property industry, be highly organised and able to multi-task.
Duties will include the following:
- Producing all correspondence as required - letters, emails, mail merges, and reports in a timely and professional manner.
- Reports to include those required for meetings
- Operating as a team to deliver a customer focussed service and drive the performance of the property portfolio
- Providing support to Office Manager where required and work closely with to achieve KPIs
- Providing general administrative duties and support to the team
- Online marketing
- Arranging floorplans, EPC’s etc
- Uploading to portals
- Diary management
- Attending viewings
- Property experience required
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Polished telephone manner
- Using discretion at all times
- Full and clean UK driver’s licence.
The position is offering a generous salary package of £30-35,000 as well as a company car. The hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm, no weekends!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job