Job Title: Property Administrator - Financial Services
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Cavendish Maine are pleased to be working with a respected Pensions firm based in Bristol who are looking to recruit a Property Administrator to carry out administrative duties. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm who are focused on your development and pride themselves on supporting their staff.
As a Property Administrator, your role will be varied and change on a day to day basis. You will be providing support to ensure a responsive service is met during the acquisition of commercial properties.
The position and duties will include:
- Raising property related payments.
- Dealing with general enquiries, by email, letter and telephone. These will be from tenants, solicitors, surveyors, insurance brokers, property managers, IFAs etc.
- Building good relationships with internal departments and stakeholders.
- Issuing rent demands, chasing as required and dealing with arrears administration.
- Obtaining mortgage and insurance quotes.
- Requesting property valuations in line with the company’s requirements.
- Instigating the process required to deal with any lease expiry or rent review which falls due under the occupational lease.
- Dealing with the insurance renewal.
- Administration of any borrowing to include the processing of mortgage payments and the reconciliation of bank statements.
- Dealing with HMRC in connection with VAT matters, to include submitting option to tax elections and the processing of the quarterly VAT returns.
You will be computer literate and ideally have expensive working within commercial properties or pensions. Our client has a strong training department however so will be flexible. You will have excellent attention to detail and be very customer focused.