| Property Administrator | Croydon | £18,000 - £20,000 |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Property Administrator to join our clients thriving property company based in Croydon.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
Previous experience working within an office environment is advantageous, as is a working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of administration and office support including:
- Basic office admin tasks throughout various departments within the company
- Be responsible for advertising new property and register new applicants
- Arrange for tenant viewings with appropriate sources e.g. Agent, Landlord, etc
- Draw up all relevant paperwork/contracts accurately such as Tenancy Agreements and move in packs, invoices and receipts
- Dealing with office post
- Data entry - both company CRM and Excel/Word ( new building, rents, deposits, keys)
- To support the sales team and develop own strong personal relationships with key contacts
- Ordering the stationery and general office supplies
Please note you will need previous or similar experience for this role.
My client is looking for a proactive, assertive and confident individual and in return, they will offer a competitive basic salary of between £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents