Property Administrator (Commercial) - Our Client is a well-established private property company and land holder that owns and manages a variety of commercial and residential assets mainly in Central London. The company take pride in managing their assets and its team and people by supporting them in any way possible. We have now been instructed to help them hire an experienced Commercial Property Administrator to provide administrative support to a small team of surveyors who service their property holding and estate holdings. The Role will provide full professional administrative support for the entire portfolio and will entail liaising with tenants, insurers and managing agents. The core duties will involve:
- Managing and maintaining property, unit and tenant details and records and reading and extracting information from leases.
- Administering, demanding and collecting quarterly rent, service charge and insurance payments.
- Producing arrears reports and chasing overdue payments.
- Handling all matters relating to insurance of the London properties.
- Communicating with the managing agents over service charge accounting for multi-let buildings.
- Liaising with the in-house accounts team.
- Handling routine telephone enquiries from tenants and suppliers.
- Undertaking other ad hoc duties as required.
The Person: To be successful in your application for this role, you will need to possess previous experience in a similar role. It is essential that you are conversant with reading and extracting information from commercial leases and that you possess a strong working knowledge of property management systems such as QUBE, YARDI, TRAMPS / BLUEBOX or similar as well as a good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Experience of commercial property insurances and claims procedures would also be advantageous. The right candidate is expected to be enthusiastic and willing to take initiative to make things better and also to be a good communicator as a big part of the role involves liaising with 3rd parties. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful private property company where hard working is supported and rewarded.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- Commercial property
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'