| Property Administrator | Cambridge | £20,000 - £23,000 |
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced property administrator to work for a highly respected property specialist. Our client has several offices and is looking for an administrator to work in their Cambridge office.
The role will involve:
- Produce auction catalogues, reports, spreadsheets, invoices etc
- General administration providing vital support to the team
- Preparing valuation reports for Directors.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Invoicing and processing payments.
- Organising, filing paperwork and ensuring files are kept up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months property administration experience
- GCSE English & Maths grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Confident IT skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills / written and verbal
- High standard of customer care when dealing with clients face to face and over the telephone.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (can be flexible, hours needed between 30 to 37.5 per week)
Salary: £20,000- £23,000 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents