A very reputable National Firm of Chartered Loss Adjusters are now seeking an experienced Property Loss Adjuster to handle a wide range of Property losses, predominantly large complex commercial losses with some exposure to domestic losses as well as BI. In addition to a generous basic annual salary you will also receive an annual bonus, company car or car allowance, laptop, mobile, camera, 25 days holiday per annum plus pension.
As the Senior Property Adjuster, your duties will be to:
- Investigate, validate, negotiate and settle a wide range of Property Claims predominantly handling large complex commercial losses with some exposure to domestic losses. There will also be some exposure to BI.
- Carry out on-site investigations and liaise with all relevant parties to successfully conclude the claims.
- Cover the South East and the Northern Home Counties region.
- Work to agreed targets and to client requirements providing a quality, professional and customer focused service.
To be a successful Senior Property Adjuster you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked in an adjusting background.
- Experience in handling large commercial losses as well as domestic claims and BI.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Motivated, organised and be able to work under pressure.
- Preferably live near or within the Surrey/Sussex/Kent area or West London to comfortably be able to cover the geographical area.
- Be DipCILA or ACILA qualified.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
This role is permanent and full-time working Monday to Friday however depending on the individual the company may consider part-time working 4 days per week.
In return, the Property Loss Adjuster will receive an annual basic salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits.
- Commercial Claims
- Property Claims
- Large Loss
- Loss Adjusting
- Claims Handling