We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Acquisitions Manager to join our team based in London. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum with on-target earnings of £40,000 - £60,000 per annum.
City Rooms are a growing Property Lettings company leading the way in the way in the ever-growing flat-share market.
We are looking for a Property Acquisitions Manager to join our Business Development Team sourcing new properties and property developments for the London Letting Market within zones 1-5.
Responsibilities of our Property Acquisitions Manager will include:
- Prospecting for your own potential new clients and turning this into increased business
- Developing your network to ensure a quality pipeline of potential clients and properties
- Maintaining your pipeline to ensure achievement of monthly/annual financial objectives
- Having a good understanding of London’s property market, flat rental/flat share market
- Understanding the various council borough HMO requirements
- Carrying out viewings of immediately available properties, to ascertain HMO conversion potential
- Having a great eye for size, what would work, is allowed, the cost and budget involved for any building alteration that may be requirements and their potential time frames for both client and company
- Preparing quotations and pricing of work to propose to landlords, estate agencies, property developments in tandem with negotiating a contract between both parties
- Developing strategic partnerships with various estate agents, developers and development companies, as well as private landlords to aid new acquisition of stock
- Taking immediate and positive action to resolve any delays in your pipeline
- Ensuring the full compliance with relevant building, council boroughs, H&S rules and regulations, with training and support provided would be good but not essential
- Complying with all lettings rules and regulations for lettings sector in line with relevant boroughs and Councils’ requirements; specifically, HMO’s with training and support provided
- Keeping up to date and understanding all market changes
Skills and experience required of our Property Acquisitions Manager:
- A valid driving licence
- London based Letting and Property experience is absolutely required
- Proven experience accurate property valuations within the Letting or Estates Agency market
- A good eye and a proven track record of identifying viable properties for HMO use
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build pipelines and convert sources into new business
- A trustworthy and self-motivated individual with the ability to work within a fast-paced target driven environment
- The ability to hit the ground running with minimal supervision required
- A good amount of experience in lettings rental evaluations and rental potential
- An eye for properties that have HMO potential for evaluations
- Ideally, your own portfolio/book of contacts
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to become our Property Acquisitions Manager, please click ‘apply’ now – we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'