| Property Acquisitions Analyst | Manchester | £18,000 - £22,000 Basic |
My client is one of the UK's leading and fastest growing property investment companies who specialise in sourcing UK, overseas, auction and distressed properties from banks, developers, receivers and administrators.
Due to continued growth they have an opening for an Acquisitions Analyst to join an already established team.
The role requires you to maintain and manage contacts whilst analysing and managing acquisitions.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and have prior property experience with excellent client facing skills. They will be a proactive self-starter with a sharp business brain and possess an assertive yet persuasive style. Previous experience of working in the property investment/buy-to-let market is advantageous but full training will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the property sourcing team with negotiations and acquisitions
- Analysis of acquisitions/identifying opportunities
- Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face
- Property due diligence
- Maintain contact with developers and agents
- Gathering information from management companies
- Maintaining and compiling spreadsheets
- Confident, articulate, self-starter
- High activity rate with excellent relationship building skills
- Highly organised and very hard-working
- Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Commitment to and awareness of the team and changing workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines and taking personal ownership to achieve team goals
If you are looking for a role that offers a challenge and fantastic opportunities to progress within a thriving business then this is for you.
Working hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000-£22,000 with further progression in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Acquisitions Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job