As a pioneering and highly successful property management and lettings company the role of Property Acquisitions Manager is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a competitive salary and bonuses and exciting career progression.
The Company are based in South London and take on properties of values between £1m and £10m for Landlords in the UK or based abroad and look to give them complete reassurance where the care of their properties is concerned.
As the Property Acquisitions Manager, you will:
- Liaise with Letting Agents regarding real estate suitability and availability
- Establish and develop relationships with local branch Letting Managers
- Schedule appointments and attend viewings and liaise with viewing staff regarding all viewings and viewing allocations
- Conduct research into ownership and availability, compile and keep a detailed record of all prospective real estate and Landlords
- Arrange initial meetings with Landlords
- Liaise with the maintenance team regarding periodic Landlord visits, proposed large works, essential maintenance and tenancy renewals.
- Research current legislation relative to each borough and ensure all properties are in line with HMO obligations
- Conduct daily prospective licensee viewings as required - usually 5 pm to 7 pm and be on call one in 3 weekends for check-in and checkouts
The successful candidate for the role of Property Acquisitions Manager will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Be available to work 9 am to 7 pm on weekdays and weekends on a rota basis
- Have worked in a similar type of position such as an estate agent, lettings agent or in real estate investments.
In return, the Property Acquisition Manager will receive a basic salary of £25,000 plus bonuses, laptop, mobile phone and travel card.
To apply for the job click apply and send us a copy of your CV
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job