We have a great opportunity for a trainee to join a local Commercial Property Agents and Surveyors with expertise in industrial, office, retail and investment properties. The company have recently gone through a merger which has made them one of the leading companies in their sector.
They manage all aspects of disposal and acquisition of commercial property as well as relocation. They act as freeholders, purchasers, occupiers and investors, whether buying, selling letting or acquiring.
Due to growth and expansion in the business they are looking and eager trainee to join their accounts team - a Trainee Property Accounts Assistant. The team in Weybridge are responsible for managing accounts for the whole of the UK involving 1000 of properties. Full training will be given in all aspects of the role which would involve:
- Working on purchase ledger
- Inputting data and statistics into SAGE and CUBE (property management system)
- Preparing payments runs to suppliers
- Dealing with invoice enquiries from leaseholders
- Taking and processing payments
- Lots of general accounts work
- Lots of input of data in to the two main systems SAGE and CUBE
The right person will have a positive outlook and real genuine interest to work in property. Getting the right fit for the team is essential as the team is small within accounts - 3 in accounts and around 16 across the office.
The successful candidate will look like this:
- Bright, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Highly numerate with high degree of accuracy
- Accurate input skills
- Good grades in Maths exam
- A genuine interest in property
- Friendly, confident and able to work collaboratively within a team
Salary up to £20,000
20 days holiday plus 3 for Christmas closure
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further. Due to the high volume of response that we receive, we will be unable to respond to each application on an individual basis.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer
- Data entry
- computer literature
- good maths qualification