| Property Accounts Assistant | Liverpool | £18,000 Basic |
My client, is currently looking for a full time Property Accounts Assistant to work within their busy estate agency office based in Liverpool.
They are an estate agency based in Liverpool, Merseyside. A highly trained and dedicated team of estate agents, who are determined to offer a fantastic service to everyone.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Invoicing and processing payments
- Calculation and preparation of service charge accounts and budgets
- Collate a database relating to all service charge, ground rent and insurance billing
- Accounting for, monitoring and reporting on service charge income and expenditure
- Ownership of financial management and reporting relating to service charges
- Proactively advise and assist with billing enquiries received from tenants relating to service charge
- Act as the identified internal expert for service charge
- Sales Ledger: all aspects of client invoice processing including data entry, reconciliation and payments
Experience & Skills
- Thorough understanding of service charge processes and legislation
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly yet professional approach
- Great attention to detail, be reliable and organised
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident to use own initiative
- Good team player
As a Accounts Assistant you will be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
In return, my client is offering a basic of £18,000 (Depending on experience) with a few to further progression.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Accounts Assistant
- Invoice Processing