FRS are supporting a business based in Coventry with the recruitment of a Property Accountant vacancy. They are ideally looking for somebody on a full-time basis but candidates looking for part-time hours will be considered if they hold the right experience and hold the right attributes. The business are migrating to a new property management system called TRAMPS and it is essential that you have experience of using this system for your application to be considered.
Duties are to include
- Service charge accounts
- Assisting with migration to new system
- Credit Control and managing debtor reports
- Tenant recharges
- VAT reporting
- Raising rental, service charge and insurance invoices
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Processing financial transactions
- Preparation of reports for clients
- Payments runs
- Updating systems
- Processing cash receipts
- Client pay overs
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working within Property Accounting
- Proficient using TRAMPS property management software
- Accurate and have precise attention to detail
What’s on offer?
- A very competitive basic salary + pension
- 31 days holiday
- Open to part-time candidates so please specify your requirements when applying
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'