I am currently recruiting a Management Account to work with a hugely successful property company in East London
The successful candidate will play an integral part in assisting management in financial decision making
I am working in partnership with an FTSE250 property company in East London.
Due to company growth, my client is looking to hire a Management Accountant to work with their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant with 4-6 years experience
Management Accountant, East London:
- Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors where appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for the client for day to day queries on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the tasks performed by accounts administrator.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
- Liaise with Surveyors on the portfolio, acting on and providing information in a timely manner.
- Work with the team to ensure there are no backlogs of work.
- Attend regular Accounts and Surveying meetings and work with them to ensure client expectations are achieved.
- Understand the management in and out process of clients and properties.
- Liaise with service charge analysts to ensure all service charges in the portfolio are closed within the contractually agreed deadlines.
- Ensure both Company and legislative procedures and controls
- Must be immediately available
- Must have working knowledge of the above duties
- Must be able to work in the East London area
The successful candidate will receive an hourly rate of £15-£20 per hour depending on their level of experience
- Property Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job