Specialists in the design, development and delivery of fresh, original and fully compliant promotional solutions and branded merchandise. Founded in 2011 and with decades of experience, their team of dedicated merchandise experts are on-hand to offer added value for their client’s next successful campaign.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their expanding team. The main focus of the role is to develop new business from a qualified leads list and to maintain the accounts once the new relationships have been formed. The successful candidate will also generate both ideas and quotes for clients with a view to increasing revenue and profit for the company.
- Calling prospective clients from a qualified leads list
- Reigniting some previous client relationships
- Actively sourcing new client opportunities
- Managing client accounts - including problem solving and general day to day merchandise requirements
- Analyse job revenue, cost and profitability of the overall account
- Maintain updated pipeline for weekly sales meetings
- Working to and achieving set monthly targets
- Ambitious and motivated 'go getter’
- Experience of at least 18 months in a sales capacity within the Promotional Merchandise industry
- Exceptional client and account management skills
- Proven track record in consistently exceeding sales targets and driving growth which you will be asked to evidence at interview
- Outstanding communicator
- Excellent organisational skills manage multiple demands, great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outloook, Word and Excel) with PowerPoint experience also beneficial.
- A 'can do’ attitude within a high performing team environment
- Confidence to speak to senior level decision makers
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Base salary: £30k - £35k DOE
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Cold Calling Experience