Promotional Activity Consultant
Our Regional Distribution Centre Stock Team are now looking for a focused and analytical Promotional Activity Consultant. Managing all aspects of the supply chain, from stock ordering, to store allocations through to wash-up and future forecasting, you will be accountable for the regional management of all Limited Offers, Pricechange and Nonfood lines.
Accuracy and a proactive approach are paramount in this function as the Promotional Activity element accounts for over 20% of total turnover. You therefore have a real opportunity to influence the performance of your region.
What will you do?
- Effective communication with all RDC Warehouse departments
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing focus on all aspects of promotional activity
- Extensive weekly/seasonal promotional planning awareness and the management of seasonal business planning before and after the seasonal period
- Calculating of promotional volumes in line with the Head of Supply Chain
- Analysing, understanding and communication of all Depot Memos
- Utilising all Stock Management Tools to ensure a tight and effective supply chain
- Optimising store allocations of Limited
- Offers, Pricechange and Nonfood lines
- Monitoring and supporting stores in their setup of Promotional Activity
- Collecting and providing Campaign feedback to Head Office
- Regional Nonfood management
What will you need?
- At least 12 months experience as an Area Manager/Store Manager, or two years in a similar retail environment
- Analytically minded with an eye for detail
- Proactive and solution focused
- Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to Maintain a calm and pragmatic approach when under pressure
- Highly efficient with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively, considering levels of urgency and impact
What do we offer?
- Starting from £40,000 with the ability to earn up to £50,750 (*dependent on experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent long-term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"