A brand-new role has been created to join an incredible organisation who invest heavily in their employees. The position of has arisen for a steadily growing organisation who are based in Chandlers Ford. This varied and dynamic role incorporates a multitude of responsibilities and will offer the right person a fantastic career and opportunity to progress.
You are working within the newest and fastest growing team in the company so although it’s not possible to describe a typical "day in the life" of the Projects & Operations Support Coordinator (as each day differs) so to give an outline of what some of your week may look like, here are a few pointers:
- Looking at glitches in the live software system (don’t worry you don’t need to be an IT tech!) and raising issues to the development team
- Investigating new system processes and writing user guides/manuals to help colleagues
- Engaging with external customers for software support and system service reviews
- MI Analysis and preparation of reports for the operations team
- Implementing training guides and where necessary provide training to other team members
- A huge amount of interaction with other teams/suppliers/external customers
What experience do you need?
An interest in technology would be useful - purely to grasp the industry in full. Experience within analysis or a role whereby you have investigated, written and devised new processes and have trained others.
You need strong IT skills and excellent communication skills to interact with both internal and external customers. Excellent written English and attention to detail are must-haves.
How do you know if you are the right person for the role?
If you prefer working under pressure and can manage your time whilst meeting several deadlines, all with a calm and methodical nature, then you would be a natural in this environment.
The role is so varied that one day to the next, the goalposts can and do change. That’s why we are looking for someone who is adaptable and pro-active as well as reactive!
The ideal Projects & Operations Support Coordinator will thoroughly enjoy working in an ever changing technical environment and who is confident at interacting with other people on all levels.
This full time, permanent position pays a salary of up to £22,000 per year and offers a whole host of other benefits including;
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted bus passes
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym discounts
- Subsidies on site restaurant
- Plus, tickets/vouchers for events
If you would like to join an exciting and growing company and really make an impact, apply immediately, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Management Information
- Report Writing