A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a large and market leading Housing Association. You will take responsibility for the service delivery of all Aids and Adaptations requirements for the local area. You will liaise with the local authorities and contractors to ensure high performance is achieved ultimately resulting in high customer satisfaction.
A large and market leading organisation that are looking to grow organically. An organisation who consistently and regularly score highly on staff engagement and satisfaction; why? They offer ample opportunity for staff to take ownership and responsibility in order to achieve a high performance.
* Managing contracts and contractors setting up and monitoring KPI's, ensuring all contractual and funding requirements are met.
* Building and managing relationships with contractors and local authorities.
* Managing and providing excellent services to customers; providing services for people with disabilities such as lifts, showers.
* Reviewing and improving current processes to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services to the local community.
* You will have a background in social housing either working on a disability housing project, aids and adaptations projects or something similar.
* You will have contracts management experience.
* You will have a proven track record of successfully managing people.
* You excel at building and maintaining key relationships with local authorities and contractors.
* It is not essential but ideally you will have some knowledge of disability funding grants.
This organisation offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job